is a Bengaluru/India-based private company, founded by Sunil Urs.
that runs across devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Desktops, etc.
CanvasJS is a HTML5 canvas-based product. It does not render SVG or 3D charts.
Customers include Apple, Intel, Boeing, Samsung, EMC2, HP, etc.
Local time in Bengaluru, India: Sat 7:59 PM (GMT+5:30)
CanvasJS follows a simple "royalty-free" licensing model based on the number of developers.
Licenses also include the source code, which you can modify to suite your requirements.
You can evaluate using the full-featured trial version for up to 30 days.
How to Use
Featured Version: 2.3.1 GA
You may download the products
and reference each required script file.
The whole library, or parts of the library, can be also referenced from remote CDN Internet script files,
and you'll have nothing to download.
with local CSS, local JS code and remotely referenced CDN script files.
Change these references if you want to use a different version or CDN.
And remember that you still need to purchase a valid license from Highcharts for commercial use.
Themes and Colors
CanvasJS offers several built-in predefined themes
and related predefined color sets.
Our Extended Features
- thin bars
- ring charts
- arc charts
- reversed charts
- rotated charts
- hide chart's background/border/shadow
- hide plot's background/border/shadow
- single switch for graph only
- single switch for whole plot's area
- switch for chart's title and subtitle
- switch for chart's legend
- interactive legend to show/hide series
- interactive legend with single series visible
- hidden legend for single-series charts
- toggle horizontal/vertical gridlines
- switch for X/Y axis title
- switch for X/Y axis labels
- switch for slanded X/Y axis labels
- format X/Y axis labels
- show/hide data labels
- inside/outside data labels
- percent/value data labels
- show vertical data labels
- switch for user interactivity
- toggle animation
- slower/faster animation
- toggle styled tooltips
- toggle crosshairs
- toggle trackball
- add source code error handling
- explode pie/doughnut
- explode pyramid/funnel
- explode pyramid/funnel
- shadowed chart title
- CSS chart background
- CSS chart border
- CSS chart shadow
- interlaced grid bands
- line cap and join styles
- adding a goal line
- adding a goal range
- emulated HTML5 series shadows
- Google Fonts
- CSS text transformations
- scalable font size
- area with/without line
- switch to gray monochrome series
- negative values with alternative color
- empty points with broken/continuous series
- hidden pie/doughnut slice
- edge data cases
- color palette templates
- custom/builtin color palette always in clear
- builtin marker palette symbols always in clear
- custom chart for no data
Our Extended Chart Types