FusionCharts (part of InfoSoft Global Ltd)
is a privately held software provider of data visualization products
By 2009, the company had moved to Salt Lake City, Kolkata, and had grown to over 50 employees.
Since arriving in Salt Lake, the staff has expanded by 250 percent of its original size,
and in 2011 FusionCharts opened their second office in Bangalore.
It started in 2002, with Pallav Nadhani looking to make some pocket money.
And it is today a multi-million dollar business, with 24K customers and 500K developers in 120 countries.
Their customers include Apple, Google, Intel, Yahoo!, Adobe, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Oracle etc.
Local time in Kolkata, India: Tue 7:33 PM (GMT+5:30)
FusionCharts is a commercial chart library based on Raphael, for SVG and 3D charts as well.
The company sells several charting suites: FusionCharts Suite XT, FusionCharts XT,
PowerCharts XT, FusionWidgets XT, and FusionMaps XT.
How to Use
Featured Version: ???
You may download a free trial,
with a small watermark, of the whole FusionCharts Suite XT - with fusioncharts and fusionmaps packages -
before you decide to buy.
The whole library, or parts of the library, can be also referenced from remote CDN Internet script files,
and you'll have nothing to download.
with local CSS, local JS code and remotely referenced CDN script files.
Change these references if you want to use a different version or CDN.
And remember that you still need to purchase a valid license from FusionCharts for commercial use.
Themes and Colors
FusionCharts offers four built-in predefined themes,
with ten colors each: Zune, Ocean, Carbon, and Fint.
With related built-in predefined color templates
for Zune/Fint, Ocean, and Carbon.
Our Extended Features
- ring charts
- arc charts
- cylinder charts
- hide chart's background/border/shadow
- hide plot's background/border/shadow
- single switch for graph only
- single switch for whole plot's area
- switch for chart's title and subtitle
- switch for chart's legend
- interactive legend with single series visible
- toggle horizontal/vertical gridlines
- switch for X/Y axis title
- switch for X/Y axis labels
- switch for slanded X/Y axis labels
- format X/Y axis labels
- styled 3D charts
- show/hide data labels
- percent/value data labels
- show vertical data labels
- switch for user interactivity
- toggle animation
- slower/faster animation
- toggle styled tooltips
- toggle trackball
- add source code error handling
- explode pie/doughnut
- explode pyramid/funnel
- explode pyramid/funnel
- CSS chart background
- CSS chart border
- CSS chart shadow
- interlaced grid bands
- plot gradient background
- adding a goal line
- adding a goal range
- image markers from custom marker palettes
- legend shadow
- tooltip shadow
- series shadows
- Google Fonts
- CSS text transformations
- scalable font size
- custom credits link
- gradient bubbles
- area with/without line
- monochrome series
- switch to gray monochrome series
- negative values with alternative color
- empty points with broken/continuous series
- hidden pie/doughnut slice
- edge data cases
- color palette templates
- custom/builtin color palette always in clear
- builtin marker palette symbols always in clear
- custom chart for no data
Our Extended Chart Types