Highcharts (official name Highsoft AS)
is a Vik/Norway private company, founded by Torstein Hønsi. Highcharts JS, released in 2009,
97% of the company's revenue are being generated from clients outside Norway.
Local time in Vik, Norway: Sat 12:08 PM (GMT+2:00)
Highcharts is free for non-commercial and personal use,
with licenses only needed for commercial applications.
The company also offers Highstock JS, Highmaps JS, Highcharts Cloud and Highslide JS.
How to Use
Featured Version: 6.0.7
This is the featured version for Highcharts (and Highstock), which is always their last published version.
Additional plugins usually use different versions.
You may need a license for Highstock when this is explicitelly mentioned in our template page.
You may download the products
locally and reference each required script file.
The whole library, or parts of the library, can be also referenced from remote CDN Internet script files,
and you'll have nothing to download.
with local CSS, local JS code and remotely referenced CDN script files.
Change these references if you want to use a different version or CDN.
And remember that you still need to purchase a valid license from Highcharts for commercial use.
Themes and Colors
Highcharts offers several built-in predefined themes:
Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Unica, Grid, Grid Light, Gray, Skies, and Sand Signika.
Skies uses a background image. Sand Signika uses also a background image as a motif.
They also use several built-in predefined color templates.
Our Extended Features
- ring charts
- nested ring charts
- arc charts
- reversed charts
- rotated charts
- hide chart's background/border/shadow
- hide plot's background/border/shadow
- single switch for graph only
- single switch for whole plot's area
- switch for chart's title and subtitle
- switch for chart's legend
- interactive legend with single series visible
- hidden legend for single-series charts
- toggle horizontal/vertical gridlines
- switch for X/Y axis title
- switch for X/Y axis labels
- switch for slanded X/Y axis labels
- format X/Y axis labels
- styled 3D charts
- show/hide data labels
- inside/outside data labels
- percent/value data labels
- show vertical data labels
- switch for user interactivity
- toggle animation
- slower/faster animation
- toggle styled tooltips
- toggle crosshairs
- toggle trackball
- add source code error handling
- explode pie/doughnut
- explode pyramid/funnel
- explode pyramid/funnel
- rotate 3D chart area
- shadowed chart title
- CSS chart background
- CSS chart border
- CSS chart shadow
- interlaced grid bands
- plot gradient background
- plot area shadow
- line cap and join styles
- adding a goal line
- adding a goal range
- image markers from custom marker palettes
- legend shadow
- tooltip shadow
- series shadows
- Google Fonts
- CSS text transformations
- scalable font size
- gradient bubbles
- see-through series background
- area with/without line
- transparent series
- monochrome series
- switch to gray monochrome series
- negative values with alternative color
- empty points with broken/continuous series
- hidden pie/doughnut slice
- edge data cases
- color palette templates
- custom/builtin color palette always in clear
- custom pattern palette always in clear
- builtin marker palette symbols always in clear
- custom chart for no data
Our Extended Chart Types