It is an open-source project conceived and originally
developed by Chris Leonello, now maintained by Paul Pritchard.
Local time in CA, USA: Fri 11:26 PM (GMT-7:00)
jqPlot is a FREE open source project
dual licensed under the MIT and GPL version 2 licenses.
You can choose the license that best suits your project.
Donations are appreciated.
How to Use
Featured Version: 1.0.8
You may download the product
and reference each required script file.
The whole library, or parts of the library, can be also referenced from remote CDN Internet script files,
and you'll have nothing to download.
with local CSS, local JS code and remotely referenced CDN script files.
Change these references if you want to use a different version or CDN.
Themes and Colors
jqPlot is a HTML5 canvas-based product. It does not render SVG or 3D charts,
and it has no built-in predefined themes.
It has however two built-in
predefined sets of 16 colors each: one for "positive", and one for "negative" colors.
Our Extended Features
- ring charts
- nested ring charts
- arc charts
- hide chart's background/border/shadow
- hide plot's background/border/shadow
- single switch for graph only
- single switch for whole plot's area
- switch for chart's title and subtitle
- emulated chart subtitle
- switch for chart's legend
- interactive legend with single series visible
- hidden legend for single-series charts
- toggle horizontal/vertical gridlines
- switch for X/Y axis title
- switch for X/Y axis labels
- switch for slanded X/Y axis labels
- format X/Y axis labels
- show/hide data labels
- inside/outside data labels
- percent/value data labels
- show vertical data labels
- switch for user interactivity
- toggle animation
- slower/faster animation
- toggle styled tooltips
- toggle crosshairs
- toggle trackball
- add source code error handling
- explode pie/doughnut
- explode funnel
- explode funnel
- shadowed chart title
- CSS chart background
- CSS chart border
- CSS chart shadow
- interlaced grid bands
- plot gradient background
- plot area shadow
- line cap and join styles
- adding a goal line
- adding a goal range
- tooltip shadow
- series shadows
- Google Fonts
- CSS text transformations
- scalable font size
- custom credits link
- gradient bubbles
- area with/without line
- switch to gray monochrome series
- negative values with alternative color
- empty points with broken/continuous series
- edge data cases
- color palette templates
- custom/builtin color palette always in clear
- builtin marker palette symbols always in clear
- custom chart for no data
Our Extended Chart Types